Thursday, November 13, 2008

Una Luz Misteriosa

Check this out, Fam:

http://news.aol.com/article/saturn-dazzles-with-mysterious-light/247048

". . . there is something special and unforeseen about this planet's magnetosphere and the way it interacts with the solar wind and the planet's atmosphere . . ."

Apparently, there's something inexplicable going on in the heavens. I do not claim to be a scholar, especially in any scientific undertakings, however, I do love the sky in all its vastness. I also like that Cee-Lo song, "Evening News" cause I thought he was chanting, "Aurora's gonna get you." But it really says, "The night is gonna get you." Same thing. The point is, I am somewhat drawn to twilight. I am looking for a connection between Saturn and . . . When I finish researching (i.e. looking at a couple passages from unfounded sources) I will holla back!